Game Room Information
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing, the game room can only have 30 people in the space at one time.
Hours of Operation
Sunday - Thursday: Noon - 8 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: Noon - 10 p.m.
Spring Break Hours
The game room will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, April 2 and will reopen on Sunday, April 11 at noon.
Want to know the Student Union hours of operation, check them out here.
The Game Room has:
- Four Custom Teal Billiards Tables
- Arcade Machine with 2,100 games
- Two XBOX ONE gaming systems with various games
- Two PlayStation4 gaming systems with various games
- WiiU gaming systems with various games
- Nintendo Switch with various games
- Air Hockey Table
- Foosball Table
- Table Tennis Table
- Board Games
- Furniture to relax and hang out with fellow students
- Three (3) cell phone charging stations
- Sound System with 16 speakers in ceiling playing music
Please be sure to have your CINO ID with you to swipe or know your CINO ID number for the student worker to check out any items in the game room. If you have a suggestion or game room request, please feel free to give the suggestion to one of the game room student assistants, drop a note in the suggestion box or email the LJSU at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View 360 degree picture of the Game Room
Below are the game room tournaments for the Spring 2021 semester. If you have any questions about the tournaments, email the individual on the flyer, ask a student assistant in the game room or stop by the student union office.
Tournaments: 2v2 Rocket League
We want to hear from you...email Chris Adrian, email@example.com, on which tournament you want for next semester.