Conway Medical Center College of Health and Human Performance
Board of Visitors
Our students engage in meaningful content, innovative research and community-based projects that prepare them for their future careers. A strong advisory group is essential in helping guide and advance these efforts. Our Board of Visitors (BOV) helps assure that as a college, we engage in “best practice” for preparing our students for their future careers and beyond.
The role of our BOV includes:
- Identify and develop areas of opportunity and innovation that advances the mission of the College of Health and Human Performance.
- Provide guidance and assistance in developing and advancing academic programs and outreach efforts in the College of Health and Human Performance.
- Assist the college in developing a network of expertise, as consultants, mentors, advisors, and speakers that advance the College of Health and Human Performance.
- Strengthen the partnerships between the community and the faculty and students of the College of Health and Human Performance.
- Serve as advocates and ambassadors representing the College of Health and Human Performance and Coastal Carolina University at local, regional, state, and national levels.
Our BOV meets quarterly with us. They will engage with our faculty, staff, and students in a variety of campus, local, and regional events and projects.
The individuals below make up our “inaugural” BOV. They are recognized leaders in their field and are highly active in the community. We thank them for “joining the movement” in helping shape our new college.
2022-2023 Conway Medical Center College of Health and Human Performance Board of Visitors
|Board of Visitor||Affiliation|
|Brian Argo||Conway Medical Center|
|Bruce Bailey||Tidelands Health|
|Martha Davis||CenterWell Home Health|
|Alyssa Denneny||Horry County Schools|
|Hatton Gravely||YMCA of Coastal Carolina|
|Marcia Hearl||Conway Medical Center|
|Blake Kline||Atlantic Coast Spine and Pain|
|Judy Langfit||Core Fitness|
|Jonathan Paris||Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce|
|Gregory Pittman||ACA Healthcare|
|Adam Rice||ISI Elite|
|David Turner||Impact Chiropractic|
|Sharon Thompson||Coastal Carolina University (Professor Emeritus)|