Admission Requirements M.Ed. Educational Leadership
Admission requirements for the M.Ed. Educational Leadership program are listed below.
PROGRAM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A completed application for graduate study at the university. Paid application fee.
- An official transcript from each school or college previously attended. (All prior undergraduate academic study must be represented as well as other graduate studies).
- At least two recommendation forms. One recommendation form must be from an applicant's principal. Additional recommendations should be from an instructional supervisor or internship supervisor.
- A minimum of one year of full-time teaching experience.
- A copy of current teaching credential(s)
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale on undergraduate work; or provide Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score of 286 with no less than 146 on the verbal and 140 on the quantitative portions; or a report of a minimum score of 388 on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Scores must be no more than five years old. Testing Center.
- Approval of the Portal I Faculty Committee