Executive Development at CCU
CCU Sessions and Seminars
Executive development includes an advanced management training program for leaders who are responsible for managing organizational goals at the operational, group, departmental, or individual level. This training is designed to promote personal and professional development as well as empower participants with management strategies that aid in the successful attainment of organizational goals. Coastal Carolina University provides this training based on sound management practices to enhance leadership development.
Our training programs consist of face-to-face, online or hybrid sessions with participants, possibly from different functional areas and levels of employment, to reinforce learning materials that can be transferred to on-the-job practices. Each training session consists of "pre-work" materials to prepare participants for the face-to-face classroom experience. Participants complete a series of readings on the content and engage in reflection exercises, self-assessment, and often develop personal action plans to enhance managerial effectiveness. Participants are encouraged to work with their managers to develop action plans that reflect their engagement in the organizational strategy of your organization.
Erika Engel Small, Ph.D.
Professor/Interim Dean, E. Craig Wall Sr College of Business Administration
Executive development at Coastal Carolina University is presented in a series of possible modules that can be taken individually or collectively. Modules are customizable based on the needs of your organization. Sessions we have delivered include:
- Leading and Embracing Change
- Strategic Thinking
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Business Process Management
- Personal and Organizational Management
- Leading Teams (managing team dynamics)
- Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- Innovation Engineering
- Talent Management (HR processes and practices for high performing workers)
- Building Effective Relationships (communication, feedback, conflict management)
Advantages of CCU Executive Education Programs
- Customized to cover specific content related to the mission of your organization
- Flexible timing to meet your organizational demands
- Programs are offered on location for your organization or on the campus of CCU (Conway, Myrtle Beach, Litchfield or Georgetown)
- Our facilitators are foremost experts in the field with industry experience
- Proven results in working with organizations in our local community
- Competitive pricing models based on your organizational resources
Erika Engel Small, Ph.D.
Professor/Interim Dean, E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration