Freshman application process
Please complete the freshman application if you are currently enrolled in your last (senior) year of high school, or you have graduated high school but not attended a college or university yet.
If you have taken college classes while still enrolled in high school, you are still considered a first-year freshman.
Required first-year freshman documents:
- Completed first-year freshman undergraduate application
- A nonrefundable $45 application fee
- Official high school transcript(s) complete up to the time of application
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from the testing agency
- Official college transcripts for any dual enrollment college courses completed while in high school