Welcome to University Projects
- Brooks Stadium Additions - Phase 2
- Ingle Residence Hall Renovations
- Academic Enrichment Center & Auditorium Phase I
- Kimbel Library Renovation Phase I
- Campus Mass Notification System (RE-BID)
- Campus Boiler Replacement
- Ingle Fire Sprinkler (RE-BID)
- IDQ MEP Professional Services 2019 - 2021
- IDQ Architectural Services 2019 - 2021
- TOC - General Construction Services 2019
- TOC - Roofing Services 2019
- Ingle Hall Communications Systems Replacement
The Design and Engineering department is responsible for coordinating and planning all projects from conception to completion. The responsibilities of our Project Managers are:
- To create new projects within the State Procurement system.
- To guide projects through the initial approval stages in accordance with the South Carolina State guidelines.
- To interface with architects and engineers to ensure that the Coastal Carolina University design guidelines are reflected in all projects for a cohesive campus environment.
Our contractors, private architects and private engineering firms are procured in strict accordance with the South Carolina Procurement Code for Design and Construction. Please refer procurement process questions to the Office of State Engineer.
If you need more information please contact us at 843-349-2152.
Advertised projects for bidding/interviews are found at South Carolina Business Opportunities.