**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 16 (at 5pm)**
Coastal Carolina University Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship
for continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a rising senior at the time of award;
- Have demonstrated a sincere interest in and support of the University;
- Have exhibited involvement and loyalty to the University;
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements indicating leadership skills, service to the community, future goals, references, and financial need* as described below.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need.
In order to be considered for the Coastal Carolina University Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship, please open and save the CCU Alumni Association Additional Requirement Form to your computer. Once completed, please submit this form and all other additional requirements.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.