Chicora Rotary Scholarship-Undergraduate Fund
for new and continuing students
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be from the Grand Strand Area (Horry or Georgetown, SC);
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships;
- Show motivation toward higher education and a potential for academic achievement; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
* FAFSA must be completed in order to determine financial need.