Vera L. Barger Memorial Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Show talent in the area of music by majoring in Music or Musical Theatre;
- Demonstrate a potential for academic success;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Currently enrolled CCU students must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
* FAFSA must be completed in order to determine financial need.