**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 16, 2017 AND DECEMBER 15, 2017**
Celia H. Hopkins Scholarship Fund
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a student from Horry County, South Carolina; defined as having attended an Horry County school from grades K through 12;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Submit documentation that you have attended an Horry County School from grades K through 12 (i.e., letter from school official on school letterhead, report cards, etc.).
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.