**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 16 (at 5pm)**
Ray L. Miller Scholarship
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be majoring in Accounting within the E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration;
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Have fifty-four (54) or more credit hours earned;
- Be actively involved with academic clubs as well as other community based activities that enhance the quality of life for all;
- Demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
Preference will be given to out-of-state applicants
Provide evidence of involvement with academic clubs and other community-based activities.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.