**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15, 2018 AND DECEMBER 17 (at 5pm), 2018**
The Hal Norton Endowed Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a South Carolina resident;
- Be freshman, sophomore or junior status at CCU;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Consideration is given to high school student's GPA and SAT or ACT scores;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Briefly describe how this scholarship will assist you in your financial planning for educational purposes and describe your recent work history (past two years).
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.