**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 15 (at 5pm)**
Dan and Toni Moore Endowed Scholarship in honor of Donald A. Moore
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be enrolled in the William L. Spadoni College of Education;
- If selected, must maintain good standing in the William L. Spadoni College of Education to remain on the scholarship;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to students who are meeting other specific criteria as follows:
- Graduate of an Horry County High School;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships; or
- Maintain a minimum cumulative CCU GPA of 2.5.
Second Preference will be given to a non-traditional student, defined as a student who has not come to CCU straight from high school and is not receiving support from other individuals.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
If you meet the second preference, please briefly explain your status as a non-traditional student - defined as a student who has not come to Coastal Carolina University straight from high school and is not receiving support from other individuals.