**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 15 (at 5pm)**
Will and Audrey Garland Alumni Board Endowed Scholarship
for Non-Traditional Students
for continuing students
The Will and Audrey Garland Alumni Board Endowed Scholarship fund supports three scholarships. AVAILABLE funding for the award each year shall be divided equally between a scholarship for a non-traditional student and two scholarships for traditional students.
Non-Traditional Student Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for this non-traditional student scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a non-traditional student (age 22 years or above);
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Have demonstrated a sincere interest in and support of the University;
- Have exhibited involvement and loyalty to the University;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Maintain at least half-time status (6 credit hours) and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
In order to be considered for the Will and Audrey Garland Alumni Board Endowed Scholarship, please open and save the Garland NTS Additional Requirement Form to your computer. Once completed, please submit this form as all other additional requirements.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.