**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 15 (at 5pm)**
Conway National Bank Annual Scholarship
for continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Major in Business or Computer Science;
- Be a Conway National Bank customer;
- Maintain a minimum cumulative CCU GPA of 2.5;
- Be an Horry County high school graduate;
- Be a junior or senior at the time of the award, but previous recipients may apply for renewal;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Provide evidence that you are a current customer of Conway National Bank.
Black out account numbers on evidence provided.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.