**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 15 (at 5pm)**
The Ron and Judy Ingle Endowed Scholarship for Dependent Children or Grandchildren of Coastal Carolina University Faculty and Staff
for new freshmen and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a dependent of a current CCU faculty or staff member's family;
- Be a first-time entering freshman or a continuing CCU student;
- Entering freshmen students must have earned minimum 3.0 high school GPA;
- Continuing CCU students must have earned a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA with at least 24 earned credit hours;
- Must demonstrate financial need* as determined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Submit a brief explanation of your relationship to a CCU faculty or staff member.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.