**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 15**
Dalton and Linda Floyd Family Mentoring Program Scholarship
for new and continuing students
The Dalton and Linda Floyd Family Mentoring Program Scholarship is a beneficiary of the annual President's Golf Tournament at Coastal Carolina University.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Have minimum of one year experience mentoring with the Floyd Family Mentoring Program (the current term may be used to meet one year minimum) either as a mentor while a student at CCU or as a mentee while attending either Horry or Georgetown Public Schools;
- Must commit to mentoring with the Floyd Family Mentoring Program throughout the upcoming academic year (December Graduates are not eligible);
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Please provide a statement describing your participation as a mentor or mentee in the Floyd Family Mentoring Program. Please also verify your commitment to participate in the Floyd Family Mentoring Program throughout the upcoming academic year.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.