**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 15 (at 5pm)**
Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts Board of Visitors Endowed Scholarship for Exemplary Community Service
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Must demonstrate a genuine and enduring interest in the well-being of others;
- Major in a degree program within the Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts at CCU;
- Currently enrolled CCU students must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA at the time of selection;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA at the time of selection;
- Have earned 60 credit hours at the time the scholarship is awarded;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Please provide a letter of reference from an organization with which you have volunteered and a personal statement of 500 words that describes your record of community service and plans for the future. *Note: An updated personal statement is required for students applying for renewal of award.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.