**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 16 (at 5pm)**
Dorothy K. Anderson Resort Tourism Management Endowed Scholarship
for new freshmen and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be majoring in Resort Tourism Management;
- Entering freshmen instate students must have a minimum SAT score of 1,200 or ACT score of 24;
- Entering freshmen out-of-state students must have a minimum SAT score of 1,300 or ACT of 27;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to students with previous hospitality experience.
If you meet the preference of having previous hospitality experience, briefly describe this experience. If you do not meet the preference, no submission is required.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and