**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15, 2018 AND MARCH 15, 2018**
Dr. Robert C. Elvington Alumni Board Endowed Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be majoring in a business field through the E. Craig Wall, Sr. College of Business Administration or teacher education field through the William L. Spadoni College of Education;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Be from an Aynor attendance area mailing address. In addition, the student should be a graduate of Aynor High School, Early College High School, or may attend one of the County’s Special programs at either the Academy for Technology and Academics (ATA), the Academy for Arts, Science and Technology (AAST), or the Scholars Academy. Should there be no qualified applicants from Aynor attendance area mailing address, graduates of other Horry County public schools may be considered;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference may be given to students who have a demonstrated unfunded financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
In order to be considered for the Dr. Robert C. Elvington Alumni Board Endowed Scholarship, please open and save the Elvington Additional Requirement Form to your computer. Once completed, please submit this form and all other additional requirements.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.