**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 15 (at 5pm)**
Frank A. Thompson II Memorial Endowed Public Health Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be majoring in Public Health;
- Be a South Carolina resident;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Must have completed at least 30 hours of community service throughout the previous calendar year;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Submit a one page typed personal statement describing your community service and leadership experience.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.