**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 16 (at 5pm)**
Devers-Nichols Memorial Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a graduate of either Green Sea Floyds High School or Mullins High School in South Carolina;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Currently enrolled CCU students must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Demonstrate a potential for academic achievement; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
Preference given to students from Green Sea Floyds High School
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Submit three (3) letters of recommendation
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.