**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 16 (at 5pm)**
Wayland H. Cato, Jr. - Theresa Roberts Gebhardt Endowed Scholarship Fund
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Major in a degree program within the E. Craig Wall, Sr. College of Business Administration;
- Demonstrate financial need*; defined as students whose income exceeds government assistance criteria, but who can demonstrate a quantifiable need for assistance. Financial need shall be determined by the school by evaluating family factors (e.g. family household income, number of family members, number of family members in institutions of higher learning , and the ability of the family to contribute) and other types of eligible assistance (including federal and state funds as well as other institutionally controlled scholarship funds received by the students) in relationship to the student's and the student's family's total cost for the student to attend school;
- Maintain at least part-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to students who show evidence, either in the past or at the present time, of having demonstrated 1) a commitment to a strong work ethic through meaningful work experience in the public or private sector, and 2) a commitment to volunteerism through meaningful community service without compensation.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Provide evidence, either from the past or at the present time, of having demonstrated 1) a commitment to a strong work ethic through meaningful work experience in the public or private sector, and 2) a commitment to volunteerism through meaningful community service without compensation.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.