Lloyd B. Bell Memorial Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a resident of Horry County;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Currently enrolled CCU students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Demonstrate potential for academic achievement; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
* FAFSA must be completed in order to determine financial need.