**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 15 (at 5pm)**
Mock Trial Endowed Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- New freshmen students must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0;
- New transfer students must have a minimum collegiate GPA of 3.0;
- Continuing students must have a minimum CCU GPA of 3.0;
- Have a demonstrated commitment to, and a record of, success in mock trial competition at either the collegiate or high school level;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
- Submit a 500 word typed statement discussing your goals while at CCU and how you plan to utilize your undergraduate degree in future educational and employment pursuits.
- Submit two (2) letters of support, one from a faculty member of the department within which you are obtaining a degree or a previous high school teacher, and one from another University faculty member or current/former employer. Only two letters of support will be accepted.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.