**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15, 2018 AND MARCH 15, 2018**
Zonta Foundation of Myrtle Beach – WIPL Life and Legacy Annual Scholarship
for continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a junior (60-90 credit hours earned) at the time of award;
- Be enrolled in a degree program within the E. Craig Wall, Sr. College of Business Administration;
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Meet the Zonta twin pillars of service and advocacy, as evidence through a written essay;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Be enrolled at least part-time (at least 15 hours annually) and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Additional consideration will be given to students from South Carolina.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
Zonta is a worldwide service organization of executives in business and in the professions working together to advance the status of women through service and advocacy. It is a non-partisan and non-sectarian organization with ethnic and geographic diversity. http://www.zontamyrtlebeach.org/
Submit a typed essay answering the following:
- Describe how you demonstrate service and advocacy through various avenues such as service projects, clubs or through volunteer efforts.
- Explain the significance of these volunteer efforts in your life and how you envision using them in the future.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.