**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15, 2018 AND DECEMBER 17 (at 5pm), 2018**
Kimberly Barth Sherfesee Human Resources Scholarship
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a continuing CCU or new transfer student;
- Be a rising sophomore, junior, or senior at the time of application;
- Majoring in Business Management & Decision Sciences with a concentration in Human Resources Management;
- GPA requirement:
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- New Transfer students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative Collegiate GPA;
- Must reside in Horry or Georgetown County;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to applicants who intend to pursue a career in Human Resources Management in Horry or Georgetown County, South Carolina after graduation.
Submit a brief statement on your career aspirations following graduation.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.