TEAL 1000 SCHOLARSHIP
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a rising sophomore with at least 30 completed credits;
- New transfer students must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Continuing students must have a minimum 2.5 CCU GPA;
- Graduate from a high school in Horry or Georgetown (SC) County (to include public, private, charter, and home schools);
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
*FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need.