**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 15 (at 5pm)**
Thomas D. and Janet L. Ward School of Education Endowed Scholarship
for continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a rising Senior in good academic standing;
- Be enrolled in a degree program in the Spadoni College of Education;
- Have a minimum 3.00 CCU GPA;
- Be a South Carolina resident;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Submit a 250-500 word personal essay answering the following questions:
- Why you have chosen Education as your profession?
- What is your professional plan after graduation?
- What steps do you plan to take to develop and improve your interview and public speaking skills?
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.