****THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISORBETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 16 (at 5pm)**
Will and Audrey Garland Alumni Board Endowed 2nd Scholarship for Traditional Students
for new and continuing students
The Will and Audrey Garland Alumni Board Endowed Scholarship fund supports three scholarships. AVAILABLE funding for the award each year shall be divided equally between a scholarship for a non-traditional student and two scholarships for traditional students.
2nd Traditional Student Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for this traditional student scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a traditional student (under the age of 22 years);
- Be a graduate of an Horry County Public High School;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Exhibit involvement in CCU or the community and a sincere interest in the support of CCU;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to students who are children of alumni.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need.
In order to be considered for the Will and Audrey Garland Alumni Board Endowed 2nd Scholarship for Traditional Students, please open and save the Garland 2nd Additional Requirement Form to your computer. Once completed, please submit this form and all other additional requirements.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.