**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 16 (at 5pm)**
Mildred Thompson Watson Endowed Scholarship
for new transfer and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Resident of Horry, Georgetown or Marion counties, or the Pee Dee area in South Carolina;
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid & Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to children of employees of Garden City Furniture.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
If you meet the preference of having a parent or legal guardian currently employed by Garden City Furniture, please provide evidence of employment.