**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 16 (at 5pm)**
Surfside Area Rotary Annual Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a graduate of an Horry or Georgetown County (SC) high school;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum collegiate GPA of 3.0;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum CCU GPA of 3.0;
- Participation in community service in the previous year;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to 1.) Graduates of St. James High School or Socastee High School, 2.) Participation in Rotary by applicant, applicant’s parent(s) or other family members. This is to include membership in Rotary, Rotaract, or Interact Clubs.
- Submit documentation of community service activities in the past year.
- Submit documentation that applicant, applicant's parent(s), or other family members are Rotarians. This is to include membership in Rotary, Rotaract, or Interact Clubs.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.