**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 15 (at 5pm)**
Tony Cox Family Endowed Scholarship
for new freshmen and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Major in political science or a business degree program through the E. Craig Wall, Sr. College of Business Administration;
- Be a graduate of North Myrtle Beach High School or Loris High School;
- Be an incoming freshmen or a rising sophomore;
- New freshmen students must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0;
- Continuing students must have a minimum CCU GPA of 3.0;
- Be born in Horry County, SC;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
- Submit proof that you were born in Horry County, SC.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.