**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 16 (at 5pm)**
Women in Philanthropy and Leadership (WIPL) Single Parent Award
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be the custodial parent of one or more children;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
- Submit a statement that explains how these funds will allow you to complete your degree.
- Submit a court order, support order, or an affidavit verifying that the applicant is a single parent with primary custody.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.