**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 15 AND DECEMBER 15 (at 5pm)**
The Bellamy Law Firm Endowed Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Continuing CCU students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference given to students who graduated from a high school within the Pee Dee Region of South Carolina. The Pee Dee Region is defined as the following SC counties: Chesterfield, Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Marlboro, Marion, Horry, Georgetown, and Williamsburg.
Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member describing how the student applicant demonstrates humanitarian qualities. The faculty member should come from the student’s high school (freshmen), previous college or university (new transfer), or CCU (continuing).
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.