Grand Strand Chapter of South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants Endowed Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be enrolled full-time; and
- Majoring in Accounting.
Preference will be given to students who are meeting the following criteria:
- A South Carolina resident; with emphasis given to Horry/Georgetown County residents;
- Have earned at least 30 credit hours with a minimum 3.0 cumulative CCU GPA;
- Demonstrates financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships; and
- Demonstrates satisfactory degree progress.
* FAFSA must be completed in order to determine financial need.