Michael Hudson Horton Memorial Endowed Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Enrolled in a major within the Wall College of Business or the Spadoni College of Education;
- Be a graduate of a South Carolina high school;
- New transfer students must have a minimum 3.75 collegiate GPA;
- Continuing students must have a minimum 3.75 CCU GPA; and
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress.
Preference will be given to students who have:
- Completed at least 30 but not more than 60 academic credits.
- Graduated from a high school in Georgetown (SC) County or Horry (SC) County high school.