**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 15 (at 5pm)**
Malizia Family Endowed Scholarship
for new freshmen and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be a new freshman entering CCU for the first time or a past recipient (continuing student) of the Malizia Family Endowed Scholarship re-applying for renewal;
- New freshmen students must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0;
- Past recipients must have a minimum CCU GPA of 3.0;
- Maintain full-time or part-time (minimum 9 credits) status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
*Preference will be given to applicants who are 1) a 1st generation college student and/or 2) the child of an immigrant parent(s).
- Submit a one-page typed essay explaining why you would like to attain your diploma from Coastal Carolina University;
- If you meet one or both preferences, submit a brief statement explaining how you meet one or both preferences.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.