**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN OCTOBER 16, 2017 AND DECEMBER 15, 2017**
J. Kenyon and Leona Strickland East Endowed Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Be an Horry County resident;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA;
- Entering transfer and continuing CCU students must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Demonstrate financial need* as defined by Financial Aid and Scholarships;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to students who participated in the Horry County Adult Education Program.
* FAFSA must be completed by the scholarship application deadline in order to determine financial need
If you meet the preference of participating in the Horry County Adult Education Program, please provide evidence and describe when you participated. If you do not meet the preference, no submission is required.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.