**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 16 (at 5pm)**
WPDE-TV News Channel 15 Scholarship
for new and continuing students
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be admitted as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- County of residence must be Chesterfield, Darlington, Dillon, Horry, Florence, Georgetown, Lee, Marion, Marlboro or Williamsburg (counties), South Carolina;
- Entering freshmen students must have a minimum SAT score of 1,100 (critical reading and math) or an ACT score of 24 (composite), and a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA;
- Current CCU and entering transfer students must have a minimum 3.25 cumulative collegiate GPA;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
Preference will be given to minority students.
Briefly describe your career aspirations.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.