**THIS APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA WEBADVISOR BETWEEN JANUARY 15 AND MARCH 15 (at 5pm)**
William L. Spadoni College of Education and Social Sciences Dean's Excellence Scholarship
for continuing students
Minimum criteria for the Dean’s Excellence Scholarship include:
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at CCU;
- Have completed at least 15 credit hours at CCU with a minimum 3.25 cumulative CCU GPA at the time of application;
- Have completed at least 30 credit hours with a minimum 3.25 cumulative CCU GPA at the time the scholarship is awarded;
- Have demonstrated active involvement in the degree program;
- Maintain full-time status and demonstrate satisfactory degree progress; and
- Submit additional requirements described below.
The Dean of the William L. Spadoni College of Education and Social Sciences will review applications and recommend applicants to the University Scholarship Committee. Up to ten awards from the College of Education and Social Sciences will be made, provided funding is available.
In 250 words or more give specific details of your career aspirations and how your active involvement in the college, university, and/or the community is helping you prepare for your personal or professional goals.
Failure to submit additional requirements will constitute an incomplete application and will not be considered.