Financial Aid Disbursements

You may view your financial aid awards through Self-Service Financial Aid. At the time of billing, awards for which all eligibility criteria have been fully met will be classified as “Accepted” and/or "Pending” and may be deferred against your outstanding University charges for the term of the award. Federal and private loan funds will be disbursed after the end of the 100% refund period provided all required actions are completed and funds are received from the lender.

Financial aid funds are posted to the student’s account. In cases where your available financial aid is greater than your University charges, the excess will be reflected on your student account until the Office of Student Accounts refund process. It is highly recommended that you sign up for Direct Deposit. If you have signed up for Direct Deposit, the refund process will deposit the excess funds directly into your bank account. If you have not signed up for Direct Deposit, the excess funds will be mailed to you in the form of a University check. These checks are mailed, according to an arranged schedule, from the Office of Student Accounts to either your local or permanent address as listed with The Registrar. Check with the Office of Student Accounts for the exact mailing dates and with questions regarding the mailing of your check. It is your responsibility to keep your address current with University Records.

**Please note that Federal Work-study may not be used to pay your fees. Work-study funds are only received when work has been completed.