Unlock Your Potential: Seamless Progression from Health Administration to MBA
At Coastal Carolina University, we believe in empowering our students to reach new heights in their academic and professional journeys. Our commitment to innovation and excellence extends to our undergraduate health administration program, which offers a unique opportunity for ambitious students.
We understand that many of our health administration students aspire to broader leadership roles within the healthcare industry, and we're here to support those ambitions. That's why we're excited to offer a seamless pathway to an MBA right here at Coastal Carolina University.
Bridge the Gap with a Pathway to an MBA
Undergraduate students enrolled in our health administration program have the exceptional opportunity to take up to 9 credits of advanced coursework that directly counts toward their Master of Business Administration (MBA). This means that as you pursue your undergraduate degree, you're also making progress toward an MBA – a powerful combination that can set you apart in the competitive healthcare field.
- Time Efficiency: By taking advantage of this dual credit program, you can expedite your journey towards earning an MBA, potentially saving you time and money in the long run.
- Career Advancement: The combination of healthcare expertise and advanced business knowledge makes you an invaluable asset in healthcare management, administration, and leadership roles.
- Seamless Transition: Transitioning from your undergraduate program to the MBA program is smooth and straightforward, thanks to our integrated curriculum.
To be eligible for this dual credit program, students must meet the following requirements:
- Senior Standing: Students must have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours, which typically corresponds to senior standing. This ensures that you have a solid foundation of undergraduate coursework before transitioning to the MBA program.
- Minimum GPA: A minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.4 is required. This demonstrates your commitment to academic excellence and readiness for the rigor of graduate-level coursework.
For more information, contact your academic advisor or Kristin Swiderski (email@example.com) - Graduate Programs Advisement Coordinator in the Wall College of Business.