Community Living Guide and License Agreement
Message about Resident Guests
Review the following information on an update to the Guest Policy during Fall 2021 Operations.
- Fall 2021 COVID-19 Operations
- Resident Isolation and Quarantine Guide
- Guest Policy
- Guests are prohibited from entering residential communities, including common areas, apartments, suites and private bedrooms.
- Residential students are only permitted in spaces and buildings to which they are assigned.
- Non-resident guests are prohibited.
- Overnight guests are not permitted.
Community Living Guide
Living in University Housing at Coastal Carolina University is a valuable experience that extends learning outside of the classroom and provides engagement opportunities that support your collegiate endeavors. Successful campus living starts with the right knowledge and tools to thrive. The Community Living Guide is your resource for understanding how to safely and responsibly engage with your residential community.
University Housing License Agreement
The University Housing License Agreement constitutes an agreement between resident and the University to all terms and conditions for the occupancy and use of residential spaces operated by Coastal Carolina University. This includes Housing eligibility, requirements, release, assignments, and conduct. All residents will have the opportunity to review and agree to the License Agreement during the application process.
Township Circle Desk
Elvington Loop Desk
University Place Desk
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.