Exercise Science Club
The purpose of the Exercise Science Club is to develop professional skills and knowledge for exercise science students at Coastal Carolina University.
The Exercise Science Club will seek out and/or create opportunities that:
- Increase students’ knowledge and understanding of exercise physiology and the profession.
- Provide students with professional experiences within the University and community.
- Improve professional writing and presentation skills.
- Enable student to attend and participate in professional conferences.
- Build a professional network.
Exercise Science Club Officers
Katerra Yeager - President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma Garcell - Vice President - email@example.com
Candace Dozier - Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gianna Curto - Public Relations - email@example.com
Taylor Ray - Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lanna Queiroz - Planning Committee Chair - email@example.com
Aly Mascalo - Planning Committee Chair - firstname.lastname@example.org
K. Michelle Singleton - Faculty Advisor - email@example.com