Exercise Science Club
The purpose of the Exercise Science Club is to develop professional skills and knowledge for exercise science students at Coastal Carolina University.
The Exercise Science Club will seek out and/or create opportunities that:
- Increase students’ knowledge and understanding of exercise physiology and the profession.
- Provide students with professional experiences within the University and community.
- Improve professional writing and presentation skills.
- Enable student to attend and participate in professional conferences.
- Build a professional network.
2019 Exercise Science Club Meeting Dates
All meetings are in Williams Brice 116 starting at 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
Tuesday, Oct. 29
Tuesday, Nov. 5 - Kinesiology Faculty Research
Tuesday, Nov. 19 - Networking Panel
Tuesday, Dec. 3 - Student Pizza Night
Exercise Science Club Officers
President Jordan Porchea email@example.com
Vice President Christianna Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary Brittany Jimenez email@example.com
Planning Chair Ni'yea Yearns firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer Camele Adams email@example.com
Public Relations Omari Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Advisor Kelly Johnson, Ph.D. email@example.com