Exercise Science Club
The purpose of the Exercise Science Club is to develop professional skills and knowledge for exercise science students at Coastal Carolina University.
The Exercise Science Club will seek out and/or create opportunities that:
- Increase students’ knowledge and understanding of exercise physiology and the profession.
- Provide students with professional experiences within the University and community.
- Improve professional writing and presentation skills.
- Enable student to attend and participate in professional conferences.
- Build a professional network.
Exercise Science Club Officers
President Jordan Porchea firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President Christianna Smith email@example.com
Secretary Brittany Jimenez firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning Chair Ni'yea Yearns email@example.com
Treasurer Camele Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations Omari Brown email@example.com
Faculty Advisor Kelly Johnson, Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org