Policies & Procedures
SUMMARY: This policy outlines guidelines for the University Recreation facilities in the Williams-Brice Physical Education Center, intramural fields, HTC Center and tennis courts. University Recreation facilities are for the use and enjoyment of recreational activities for students, faculty and staff.
- Entry into Indoor Facilities: A faculty, staff, or student CINO Card is required for entry into all indoor University Recreation Facilities (The Williams-Brice Physical Education Center, swimming pool, and HTC Recreation Center). Any Coastal Carolina faculty, staff or student CINO card holder is allowed to bring one guest with the purchase of a guest pass. Any guest must be accompanied by the CINO Card holder at the time of use. Guest passes are available for purchase through University Recreation. CCU alumni and approved University affiliates may also purchase limited memberships for recreation facilities.
- Participants exercise at their own risk
- University Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Profanity or offensive language will not be tolerated and participants’ may be revoked
- University Recreation reserves the right to prohibit usage for anyone who violates departmental policies
- Detail of facility policies are posted in each facility
- Any attire that exposes midriff is prohibited