Our Title IX Policy and Grievance Procedures
CCU's Title IX Policy only applies to:
- Incidents that are alleged to have occurred against a person in the United States and
within a University Education Program or Activity, including those that (a) occur off campus within a University Education Program or Activity, or (b) where the University exercised substantial control over both the Respondent and the context in which the
Prohibited Conduct occurred, or (c) occur at a building owned or controlled by a student organization that is officially recognized by the University;
- Alleged conduct against an individual who is or was participating in or attempting to participate in the University’s Education Program or Activity at the time of filing of a Formal Complaint; and
- Alleged conduct that meets the definition of Prohibited Conduct under UNIV-468 Title IX Policy.
Our Grievance Procedure and Process
- Title IX Grievance Process and Procedures
- Title IX Hearing- Procedures, Expectations, and Rules of Decorum
Conduct that does not fall within the jurisdiction of the Title IX Policy may be reported to The Dean of Students Office or Human Resources and Operations.
To report an incident to the Dean of Students, click here.
To report an incident to Human Resources and Operations, click here.