Authorized Drivers

STEP 1: Complete and sign a Driver Information Form (PDF) stating you have read the University's Transportation Policy.

STEP 2: Provide an official consecutive three-year driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles.
You may obtain an official South Carolina driving record through SCDMV Online. If you have lived in any other state within the last three years, a driving record from that state must be provided.

STEP 3: Provide a legible copy of your driver’s license.

STEP 4: If your residence is located out of state, complete a Proof of Residency Form (PDF).

South Carolina Department of Administration, South Carolina State Fleet Safety Program. ch. 1, § II-B: “New state employees who have recently relocated to South Carolina may operate a State-owned vehicle using a valid driver’s license from their former state for up to 90 days, at which time they must obtain a South Carolina driver’s license.

Contact Us


290 Allied Drive P.O. Box 261954
Conway, SC 29528-6054




Bus Rentals:
Campus Shuttle: