Fang Ju Lin, Ph.D.
Ph.D., Thomas Jefferson University
B.S., National Taiwan University
- Associate Professor, Coastal Carolina University
- Assistant Professor, Coastal Carolina University
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Swathmore College
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Franklin and Marshall College
- Senior Scientist, Biometric Imaging Inc.
- Research Associate, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Thomas Jefferson University
- Research Graduate Assistant, Thomas Jefferson University
- Research Assistant, Academica Sinica, Taipei
Teaching: Biological Science I (BIOL 121), Biology of Human Cancer (BIOL 345/345L), Cell Biology (BIOL 340), Developmental Biology (BIOL 410/410L)
Research: Circadian rhythms in fruit flies