Joseph Njuki, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Statistics
Ph.D., Statistics, Bowling Green State University
M.A., Mathematical Sciences, The State University of New York at Binghamton
M.S., Mathematics, Miami University
B.S., Mathematics, University of Nairobi
- Assistant Professor, Coastal Carolina University
- Teaching Associate, Bowling Green State University
- Assistant to Course Coordinator, Bowling Green State University
- Online Teaching Instructor, Bowling Green State University
- Teaching Assistant, The State University of New York at Binghamton
- Graduate Assistant, Miami University
- Clerk Assistant, County Assembly, Embu Country Government (Kenya)
- Research Analyst, Kenya Agricultural Research Institute (Kenya)
- Teacher, Siakago Boys High School (Kenya)
- Data Analyst, Supreme Consultants Company Limited (Kenya)
- Teacher, Kiambre Mixed Secondary School (Kenya)
Joseph Njuki is a statistician who earned his Ph.D. in statistics from Bowling Green State University. He has a master's degree in mathematics from Miami University and a bachelor's degree in mathematics from the University of Nairobi (in Kenya).
Njuki's current research interests include change point analysis, survival analysis, and statistical learning and modeling.